Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 302

How about a little tour of my Halloween House?? Let's start outside: There are lights in the bushes and lights on the dusk to dawn light too but I guess I didn't get pics of those. I also never got around to buying "real" pumpkins this year. But, this is my front door. The ghosts to the left or on the right side of the door and the ghost below is on the left. I LOVE the hanging ghost that's in my tree. I bought him on a whim one year from the garden store at the corner of my neighborhood. The kids have lights in the windows of their rooms. They pretty much NEVER remember to turn them of in the morning so they are on 24/7. LOL







Coming in the front door, these are in my foyer. My MIL got me the witch one year for my birthday. The rusty Halloween sign was a Target clearance!

This shelf is at the top of the stairs. I waited & waited to get the witch. Target had TONS & I knew I could get it for 1/2 off the day after! Into the living room.






The dining room shelf:




These guys are in my kitchen windowsill. The garland I showed a few days ago is above this window. It's been so warm this year that the fan was in the window for most of October.










The doors: Nick's, Becca's and the bathroom (I guess I need to find a spooky for Scott & my room?)







And, finally, the basement:
































If I have time before Thanksgiving, I'll take pics of my fall decor then.

No comments:

Post a Comment