Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 252

Becca has a VB game tomorrow & REQUESTED that her dad go practice with her. I went outside to help retrieve the ball (and to laugh, mock & occasionally encourage. LOL) While they were hard at work, I took pics.

I LOVE This one of the tree in our front yard. I really didn't think our tree was turning yet. But it is!! The only time I like this tree is in the fall: it never looses all of it's leaves until spring so it looks scruffy all winter long. In the summer, the branches hang too low & catch me when I'm trying to mow (we always trim the low hanging branches but it never seems to get them all!) In the winter, we try to hang C'mas lights but it's too tall to get them far enough up & I think it looks half done. And my opinion on C'mas lights is half done is NOT DONE. Don't even bother!!

Ok, off my tirade. Pretty leaves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment