Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day 257


Today was NOT a good day. It started off that I ran TOTALLY out of soda for me. I had to go to the grocery store for stuff for dinner so I thought, no big deal. I went to the store but soda was $4.18 for a 12 pack. NO WAY!!! I'm totally addicted but I'm not stupid. I can do better than that! So, I stopped by McDs to get a $1.17 hugo to wet my whistle. Skippy at the drive thru window (not the speaker) tells me they're out of diet coke. HOW CAN YOU BE OUT OF DIET COKE????? I personally think they were out at the drive thru and were too lazy to get it from the dinning room but, we'll never know, will we?? I finally ended up getting a $4.99 24 pack at WalMart 'cause all the other stores were nearly $4 for a 12 pack. Addiction is NOT pretty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment