Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 23 Late & it's Basketball, AGAIN!

Yesterday was a supremely bad day is oh so many ways!! I left for work at 7am, worked until 1:30, came home & took a 15 minute nap, drove to South Roxana to pick up the kids, drove them to Edwardsville (to run into Michael's for just a minute :), drove to Collinsville, found the school, drove to Culvers (yum!), drove back the the gym, waited, waited, waited, waited, finally someone else figured out the the gym was in the CHURCH, not the SCHOOL, watched the boys get creamed (which is good 'cause then Nick gets to play) in a gym that had NO ROOM FOR CHAIRS -- while sitting on the sidelines, our feet were "in bounds", drove back to Culvers for ice cream (w/my nephew), dropped Andy off, came home & pretty much fell asleep at 9:30. I do have pics of the game but, nothing that interesting. I guess I could post one of those & be done for the day. Hmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. wow, what a day! I'm pooped just reading it
    :)

    ReplyDelete