Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 88


Woke up to a Spring Wonderland this morning. 3-4" of snow fell overnight. It was very pretty but not very nearly April! I didn't get to see if "hamster-size flakes" feel but I do know there was a bit of sleet

before hand (woke up at 1am & heard the frozen stuff hitting the windows.)

Well I knew it was supposed to warm up. This pic was taken 9 hours later. It's the same tree in my neighbor's yard. It doesn't look like the very wet, very heavy snow hurt any of the trees! Even the magnolia across the street looks ok, not all brown & icky like it has in previous years.


4 comments:

  1. that's how it was today. only now it's snowing again. i'm so tired of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nine hours later?! Wowzers!! Great pics! :> (TiikkiStars @ the Shack!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the same silly thing that happened here in KS. I was wondering how all the magnolia trees survived...glad to see the one in your view is doing well. ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. No snow here. I think our snow is over till next winter :). Sherri

    ReplyDelete