Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 122

Yesterday turned into a shopping day extraordinaire! Scott & I were both up early & headed to Target for some necessities shopping (there was NO candy anywhere in the house!!) Then we hit Kmart (no diet Pepsi vanilla), the mall (I got a new swimsuit--uck! and a shirt). Then we came home.

I went to Debi's for a SU Stamp Camp with Sue. Too much fun (see my other blog for pics of that) where I ordered some essential SU stuff (I'm out of cardstock!!). Home & then Applebees for dinner.

Becca is looking for a "New Moon" mag that's supposed to be out so we drove her to Borders in Fairview Heights. While Scott & the kids looked in Borders, I drove around the block to Archivers. Bought some paper & a
new Changito. I picked the rest of the family up & drove them to Best Buy. I sat in the car & read while they shopped.

When they came out of BB, we decided to hit the Target in Swansea to see if THEY had the mag (if the big book store doesn't, why would Target??? but I wanted to see if they had a pair of shorts that Alton didn't have so I went along w/it). On the way out (at about 8:45pm) I took these pics. I have NO IDEA what Nick's doing (hope it's not a bad sign!) and it figures that Scott would be covering his face when I took the pic but, it's a slice of life. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment