Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 131

This is Scott's baby! He loves this thing. I guess it's a guy thing. Personally, I'd rather use a push mower. On the front yard. I won't do the backyard, at all!! So, if he needs a riding mower for the back, I guess I won't complain.

I love to mow the front tho. It's flat & level & has a higher grass to weed ratio. LOL So yesterday, in the nice weather, I mowed the front. I love the smell of grass & the look of a nicely mowed lawn. I'd still prefer a push mower (Like to do the diagonal pattern in the grass; can't do it on a rider!) but, I guess I'll "suffer" thru this thing.

(Do you like the Halloween decor in the background?? Someone needs to clean out the shed & put that stuf where it belongs. On the plus side, the pool stuff on the far right will be coming out SOON!!!)

1 comment: