Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 218

Scott had a morning audit today so I dropped him off, went back to the hotel, packed the room, checked out of the hotel, dropped a package off at the library & drove back to Scott's audit. Being the wonderful supporting spouse that I am (ok, stop laughing, I have occasional supportive moments!), I told Scott that I would drive. He had to drive so much this week getting to audits that it only seemed fair for me to let him rest a bit. We stopped for lunch, I drove after. We stopped for gas, I drove after. We got home, unloaded everything and, as there was no food in the house, I drove to Edwardsville (20 minutes away) for Pasta House. YUM!!!

When we got back from dinner, I realized that we had library stuff due TODAY!! back in the van, out to the mall and we got the stuff returned before $1 a day fines for videos kicked in. Vacation is truly over!

No comments:

Post a Comment