Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 289

It's official! I want to move to Sycamore, IL. It's the cutest town!! It seems like every house we passed had pumpkins and/or halloween decorations. The heart of town is old but out where we stayed, there are lots of shops & resturants. I didn't see a mall but, there was no shortage of shopping opportunities. Next week, they are holding a pumpkin festival. Wish I could be here for that. Maybe next year, the tournament will fall on the SAME weekend???
The girls won their game! And, they presented the trophy right after the game so Becca made the pics & we STILL got an early start. The trip home wasn't so bad (probably 'cause I got more than 4 hours sleep the night before!)
I will say I'm glad I got to experience a championship season & a championship game. But, the down is WAY DOWN!!! It was hard to take such a tough loss but, wait 'til next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment