Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 290



Weird day today. I did a little laundry but, spent most of the day asleep!! I was sooooo tired. at about 3 or so, Scott decided he wanted to go to Target & I had to go with him. He had a coupon for the movie "the proposal" that expires TODAY. Well, the Target in Alton didn't have the movie on Blu Ray. He suggested we drive to Edwardsville & try the Target and Best Buy there. I explained that I had to get home to make dinner. If he wanted to go, we'd have to eat out. Even tho the kids & I had eaten every meal out since Wednesday, he agreed.

These are cheese curds from Culvers. Becca gets curds w/her meal & Nick & I get fries. We dump them in the middle of the table (Scott doesn't share w/us as he hates curds!) and we all share. I prefer the cheddar, Becca doesn't care as long as they are small and I really don't think Nick eats the curds at all, he just likes to share. LOL

We did finally get the movie at Best Buy. Target had it but would not accept the Internet coupon. Best Buy took it w/o a problem. I also found Risky Business on BD for $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment