Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 103

Today was a day full of pictures of the day: Jack acting cute (or stupid depending on your POV) playing in my basket, home-made rolls, golden brown from the oven and yummy Choc Chip Cookies. But this ended up being the pic of the day!

Scott was at PT for his ankle, Nick was on the phone, Becca was in her room & Jack was on the dinning room table. I go to get Jack OFF the table, run into the laundry basket, lose my balance & slam down on the floor, bending my fingers all the way back & slamming my elbow into the corner of the wall. OUCH!!! I lay on the floor trying to decide if I was alive or dead while the kids argue over who's going to call 911. I get up & explain that NO ONE is calling 911. I continue making dinner (instructing Becca what spices to put in the sauce). When Scott gets home, I let him & the kids eat and THEN he takes me to the ER.

After 2 hours in an exam room, nothings broken, just strained. They wrap me in an ace bandage & I'm on my way home. It still hurts but, I can type w/o the bandage and I think I can still stamp. (Gotta have your priorities!)

1 comment:

  1. Ouch. That looks like it hurts. How is it today? Better yet?

    ReplyDelete