Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 169

Today was the most vacation-y day of the week. Becca spent the night in Bolivar w/Marissa. Nick and I were at the hotel alone most of the day. We walked to Subway for lunch & then to the pool.

Before we went down the pool, Nick said there was lots of "stuff" in the pool. I told him to call down to the front desk & ask if the pool was open (at the time I was not where I could look at the pool & determine what kind of "stuff" he was talking about.) He called & they said it was open. I looked out the window a few minutes later & there was a man in a sport coat & tie skimming the pool!! It had to be in the mid 90s at the time! I guess that Nick's call had gotten management to go look and determine the pool needed to be cleaned. When we got down there, I determined that the pool needed to be SHOCKED. Blucky cloudy water. Nick had fun. I tried to only get into the water when I was too hot to stay OUT of the water.

Later in the afternoon, mom, dad & Becs came back up from Bolivar and we had the BEST dinner at Outback. My steak was perfect (no easy feat given how particular I am about my steak!!), the potato was awesome, the bread & the soda were refilled w/o us having to ask! Mom & dad left after dinner & Scott took the kids & I to Best Buy. He figured they needed a Christmas in June present. Becca got the Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy on BluRay & Nick got GH Smash Hits. Scott also bought 2 movies on BD for us; The Siege & Groundhog Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment