Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 170

Today was the day we went back to StL. I HATE the day that vacation ends! At least I will get to sleep in my own bed tonite!! Mom & dad had planned to come up to Stl this weekend too. We didn't drive together (dad drives too slow & Scott too fast) but we kept in touch on the way home.
We stopped at Taco Bell (ick!) and they stopped at Subway. We stopped for gas in Sullivan, they didn't stop until Florissant (we called to tell them gas was nearly $.20 a gallon cheaper in MO). We got home and I decided I was NOT going to cook!! We ordered pizza from Dominos. Dad, Becca & I went to pick it up . As soon as we got in the car, a HUGE rainstorm started!!! Buckets for rain, lightening, hail, the whole ball of wax!! Scary. Can you believe it ended before we got back home with the pizza???
After dinner, we played Oh Pooh Pooh (the original name is NOT family friendly) and Uno with the parents. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment