Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 165

Tomorrow morning, we leave for Springfield and Bolivar Missouri. We'll be down there a week & I have to pack all the clothes for me & the kids plus snacks for the road and for the hotel (although, we could just as easily buy snacks when we get there but I digress).

Anyway, we are leaving in like 12 hours and I do have to sleep during some of that time but this is all I have packed. This is my stamps and crafty related stuff, Nick's game systems (yes, plural; he has a game cube w/a built in screen in case the hotel doesn't have adaptors for his Wii, he has his Wii in case there ARE adaptors, he has his PSP and GameBoy, assorted games and controllers for each system and a guitar so he can play Guitar Hero.) and blankets for the car ride 'cause Scott likes to BLAST the A/C. Clothes, toiletries and food apparently aren't that important; These things are!

No comments:

Post a Comment