Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 33

This is my insane cat. He is under the stairs where I store holiday decorations. I had the door to this closet open so I could pick up the tons of plastic milk rings he plays with. They ALL seem to end up under this door (or under the couch but it's HEAVY!!) He's such a goof-ball. Cute, but a goof-ball!

Ignore the mess. It's supposed to look better than this w/all the stuff in those gray totes. But those blue boxes work so well!! The open box is my "light kit". I am insane and MUST at least attempt to repair any string of Christmas lights. Do NOT try to reason with me; I know they cost $2 but, why throw them away & waste money if they are fixable (even if it sometimes takes hours!!) I even got one of those new, fancy-pants (meaning EXPENSIVE) light fixer gun things. I'll have to post a picture of it soon.

1 comment:

  1. Suzi...doyou want all of my broken lights too? I'd be glad to give them to you! ~Cheryl/Shadoob

    ReplyDelete