Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 43

The Room Princess Strikes Again! You'd have to go back to my "regular" blog to understand this. Today I had to make cookies for a special event. My boss suggested I throw some sprinkles on the sugar cookies since VD is 2 days away. (Cindi, I thought of you & your glitter comment as I sprinkled "glitter" all over these cookies.) Anyway, I thought why not make some for Sarah's class since they are room mother-less. So, I made pink & red cookies for them to have on Friday's party.

I had taken another pic for this blog. I encountered a deer while driving to work. He just sat there (or maybe it was a she?) and waited while I got my camera out, rolled down the window & took the pic. Unfortunately, this is what it looked like after it was cropped. As Erin would say, it's POOP!! SOMEONE PLEASE SHOW ME HOW TO TAKE PICS!

1 comment:

  1. Suzi, you really are a doll, making all those cookies for the kids.
    I love the deer pic.

    ReplyDelete