Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 58

I found my camera.

Years ago, Coke came out with Diet Vanilla Coke. I fell in love with it. Apparently, I was the only one. They stopped making it. But, Pepsi still made a diet Vanilla product. Then, it went away. I found that it was only St. Louis that didn't have Diet Vanilla Pepsi. Anytime Scott went out of town, he picked me up more DVP. When I went to visit my parents, I bought as many cases as I could find. Then, it started disappearing from other places. I thought that it was gone for good.


Imagine my joy when, while shopping at WalMart, I looked down and found this!! Diet Vanilla Pepsi is available in St. Louis!!! I'm happy again!

2 comments:

  1. strange. we have vanilla coke zero. i can't remember if we have diet vanilla coke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the little things that make our day, isn't it??? Glad you found your pepsi!

    ReplyDelete