Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 54

This is how I spent a good portion of my day: moving digital elements to more descriptive folder. I had previously downloaded a TON of free kits from 2Ps in the hopes of (finally) getting PhotoShop. Well, I wanted to use a brush the other day & could not find it anywhere. I have the elements arranged in complete folders; the whole kit together. So, I left that arrangement as is but I ADDED a color folder & each embellishment in it's own separate folder. That way, I can find the digital tag I want & I can also add the whole kit.

This is all if/when I ever figure the whole PSE thing out!!!

(BTW, after spending today doing this, I found an article in CK about how to organize your digital stuff. I guess I'll read that & see if I want to change the whole kit & caboodle)

1 comment:

  1. just keep messing around with it. that's how i am learning it!!

    ReplyDelete