Monday, February 16, 2009

day 45

Toilet Cake! Sounds yummy, huh?? As always, there is a story. We were playing cards w/Tim & Sarah & my parents. We used to play all the time but my parents moved so they never get to play anymore. It's Valentine's day & my dad's birthday was yesterday. So, I made a cake. For some reason, the cat was VERY interested in the cake. Scott put the cat in the laundry room to keep him away from the cake. Jack did NOT take kindly to that & whined. I moved the cake to the top of my computer desk & let Jack out. He jumped up on the desk and Scott was afraid he was going to jump up & get the cake. So, he decided to put the cake in the bathroom and close the door. Hence, toilet cake.

In retrospect, it might have made more sense to put the cake in Scott's office & close THAT door. It was yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment