Thursday, February 5, 2009

Technical Difficulties

I have pics on my camera. I went to download them this morning & I'm getting an error message. I'm afraid; VERY AFRAID. Actually, there are only about 7-8 pics but my last 2 days of 365 pics! I'm afraid that either a) the SD Card is shot (easily fixable -- can you believe how CHEAP digital media has gotten?? I remember paying over $200 for my first memory stick!) 2) the card reader in the printer is now shot (easy fix either buy a new printer (which I want anyway) and/or download via the USB cable) or III) my camera is toast (NOT A GOOD THOUGHT!!)

So, I'm going to try again in a bit (cause waiting will surely fix the problem, right?) and report back later. Hmmm, we have to drive to Edwardsville tonite for a basketball game. Best Buy is in Edwardsville. We have like 35 minutes to kill between school & the game. Things that make you got hmmmmmmm.........

No comments:

Post a Comment